Planning with Primavera/Recovery plan & Action plan

Question
could you please direct me in step by step bases how to make/create a Recovery plan using (primavera P6) software, and followed by preparation of Action plan. Please I dont need theoretical informations, i need the practical implemented steps in such case.
thank you.

Answer

Dear Abdullah,

I have recently answered this question to some one else also but for your info i would repeat.

Please do the following steps.let say u have last updated file of 15 nov,2012 and you want that recovery plan should be created and with data update of 15th dec,2012

1.      Apply global  changes(planned start = start) in the LIVE file (always make a copy and Export XER of the schedule  for your record before applying any global change).   

2.   Make a copy of the Live File (Data Date:15th Nov 2012). The copied one will be Live File
      for us from now on (where we shall change the data date to  say for example 15th
      Dec,2012)
3.   Go to baseline and Maintain Baseline by choosing first option (i.e. save a copy of the
      current project as a new baseline).
4.   Start updating the LIVE File (DD=15th Dec 2012).and make changes as required.

After doing this i hope you would have no problem In Shaa Allah,

If still have any problem.let me know

Planning with Primavera

Muhammad Taimoor Alam