Planning with Primavera/Revenue considering -Reg

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

I had enter my activity wise budget in Resources (Labour,Material & Non Labour). Now i have a doubt about, Where i have to  enter my Revenue/Sales price/ BOQ Rate in primavera?

Please suggest me .

ANSWER: Dear,

Thanks for your question. You must have created resource dictionary. Go to the resource dictionary , for each corresponding item in the dictionary you will find per unit rate .here define your unit and give per unit rate.

hope this will solve your problem.

thanks

taimoor

QUESTION: Dear sir

Thank you for reply. If we enter the sales price in resource dictionary  and assigning the same  to the activities the total budgetary amount will increase. So please clarify. Please mail me a sample Xer file for my better understanding to my mail id .

Thanks & regards
Viswanatham koppula

Answer

see following exmaple.

in the resource dictionary u have concrete item ,u gave it unit price of say 20$ per cum.

Now the resource will be assigned as .Say for slab we have concrete of 30 cum . just assign 30 cum quantity to this activity of slab concrete.and thats it.furthermore u can visit http://www.progressiveminds.co.nr/

thanks

taimoor

Planning with Primavera

Muhammad Taimoor Alam