Plant Diseases/Disease on ponytail palm

Question
I have an indoor ponytail palm in a pot that has a recurring white powder that comes back on the leaves. Tried a soapy spray mixture after hand cleaning as well as an insecticide spray. Plant is in my house situated in central Florida . Plant seems healthy and is about two feet tall. Any ideas on a treatment.

Answer
Hi Bob,  You may want to check out Atomic Grow which is organic and can be used on indoor plants. It makes you plant healthy by raising the brix which is sugar, the more sugar in a plant the healthier it is.  It will also clean off the leaves so it can breath and remove the old build up.  Bugs go to sick plants.  AG kills nothing as it is made from food.  kathy

Plant Diseases

kathy crowley