Plant Diseases/apple

Question
Hi,i found your advise very useful.there are two kinds of lime i have seen one is powder and other is in solid form which out of two are used for spraying apple trees,sprinkling on soil.

Answer
Dear Vivek, Most sprays are made from a powder which is mixed with water and they are used to spray on the trees to control fungus.  The solid form would be mixed in the soil to improve the soil pH, but you would first take a pH test to find out what the acidity was to determine how much lime you should add to change it.  I hope this information helps.  Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston