Plant Diseases/purple hong kong orchid tree

Question
many of the leaves look chewed up on the edges and some have large dark spots. I noticed a white bug which my neighbor said was a boweevil. What type of insecticide etc can i get to stop this

Answer
Hi Steven,  I use a product called Atomic Grow on all my plants that is organic.  Stop using poison and you will be amazed how healthy plants will become.  The AG raises the brix in the plant which is sugar, the more sugar the healthier it is and bugs go somewhere else.  It kills nothing being organic.  You spray the product on morning or evening once a week for three weeks than once a month for upkeep.  It can be used on all plants.  The leaves will start falling off as they  will for the winter.  Kathy

Plant Diseases

kathy crowley