Plant Diseases/apple

Question
Hi.what should be done to strengthen the leaves of apple tree ruined by hails.is there any spray.

Answer
Dear Vivek, There really isn't anything to be done about the leaves.  Once they are broken, they will unfortunately stay that way for the remainder of the season.  However, often when a tree loses a lot of leaves, especially early in the season, the tree will voluntarily grow more leaves.  You should be seeing the beginnings of more leaves coming out.  I hope this is the case with your trees.  Just be sure to keep the trees healthy otherwise.  Let me know how this works out.  Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston