Plant Diseases/apple

Hi.what should be done to strengthen the leaves of apple tree ruined by there any spray.

Dear Vivek, There really isn't anything to be done about the leaves.  Once they are broken, they will unfortunately stay that way for the remainder of the season.  However, often when a tree loses a lot of leaves, especially early in the season, the tree will voluntarily grow more leaves.  You should be seeing the beginnings of more leaves coming out.  I hope this is the case with your trees.  Just be sure to keep the trees healthy otherwise.  Let me know how this works out.  Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston

Plant diseases, landscaping, tropical plants, roses, herbs, plant care, grafting, horticulture, plant identification, anything about plants I can likely answer.

35 years experience in various plant businesses, 1984 Certified Texas Master Gardener.

Master Gardener Association of Texas charter member

none as of yet, but I have a plant q&a book I am in process of submitting.

Magna cum laude graduate of Texas A&M, 1978

Plant growing awards, highest grade for Texas Master Gardener graduates.

Past member of and was very highly rated. Owned landscape company in the past, Almost Paradise, and was very successful despite little equipment, no help, and no advertising. Lived well for two years until 9/11.