Plant Diseases/apple

Question
Hi.how are you.l have sprayed chemical epibrassinolide on my apples.what is it meant for.

Answer
Dear Vivek, I assume you sprayed the epibrassinolide on developing apples.  This is a chemical that I think is classified as a hormone, but it should increase the size of your apples, help them to ripen earlier, and generally strengthen your tree, leaves, and the current fruit crop.  It should give you a better yield of fruit this fall.  Your apples should look better, color better, and be larger.  It sounds great.  Keep up the good work.  I am hoping you have a great crop this fall.  Good luck, Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston