Plant Diseases/tiny white flying bugs on hybbiscus

Live in the northeast cold in winter leave the tree out all summer bring it in when its fall has had theses bugs all summer,have sprayed continually with insecticide  but its not getting rid if them tried soap and water,nothing although the tree is healthy. Looking inn concerned about it being in my home what can I do?7

Hi Deborah,

I use a product called Atomic Grow that cleans off the leaves and penetrates into the leaves and stems and bark.  The plant becomes healthy by raising the brix (sugar) in the plant.  When the brix are raised bugs go else where because they do not like sugar.  Atomic Grow is organic and does not go bad.  I would put a little on the ground or soil a few times a year and that will get rid of the bugs that live in the soil.  The rest of the time is to spray the leaves once a month year round for upkeep.  kathy

Plant Diseases

kathy crowley

Tropical plants in Florida, Bamboo, Vines, Fruit trees, Antique Roses, rare plants from around the world.

Nursery business for 19 years

Bamboo Society, Rare Tree Society, Rare Fruit Tree Society, Passiflora Society

Florida Gardening Sarasota Magazine Bradenton Herald Tribune Sarasota Herald Tribune

Self taught, family history of nursery business