Plant Diseases/apple

Hi.I have prepared new land for apple plantation, now my confusion is which variety should I plant.I want apples that give me fruits within 2 to 3 years from plantation and also harvest early for good market.What you will suggest me.My land is situated in middle height.

Vivek, Sorry for the delay, but can you remind me which state you live in India?  I am thinking it is Maharashtra.  I am having trouble looking up your information, but Red Delicious and Fuji are the most recommended.  Please let me know for sure which state, and I will get right back to you.  Thanks.  Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston

Plant diseases, landscaping, tropical plants, roses, herbs, plant care, grafting, horticulture, plant identification, anything about plants I can likely answer.

35 years experience in various plant businesses, 1984 Certified Texas Master Gardener.

Master Gardener Association of Texas charter member

none as of yet, but I have a plant q&a book I am in process of submitting.

Magna cum laude graduate of Texas A&M, 1978

Plant growing awards, highest grade for Texas Master Gardener graduates.

Past member of and was very highly rated. Owned landscape company in the past, Almost Paradise, and was very successful despite little equipment, no help, and no advertising. Lived well for two years until 9/11.