Plant Diseases/apple

Question
Hi.I have prepared new land for apple plantation, now my confusion is which variety should I plant.I want apples that give me fruits within 2 to 3 years from plantation and also harvest early for good market.What you will suggest me.My land is situated in middle height.

Answer
Vivek, Sorry for the delay, but can you remind me which state you live in India?  I am thinking it is Maharashtra.  I am having trouble looking up your information, but Red Delicious and Fuji are the most recommended.  Please let me know for sure which state, and I will get right back to you.  Thanks.  Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston