Plant Diseases/Oil

Hi, after long time. How are you. I want to know the difference between T. S. O and S. O. What is basic difference between both.

Dear Vivek,  It is very good to hear from you after such a long time.  I hope your orchard is doing well this year.  I don't know what T.S.O. and S.O. are.  Do you know what the letters stand for?  Is this a horticultural product?  I'm sorry that I can't answer your question with the above information, but if you can tell me more about what they are supposed to be, I will do my best.  Regards, Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston

Plant diseases, landscaping, tropical plants, roses, herbs, plant care, grafting, horticulture, plant identification, anything about plants I can likely answer.

35 years experience in various plant businesses, 1984 Certified Texas Master Gardener.

Master Gardener Association of Texas charter member

none as of yet, but I have a plant q&a book I am in process of submitting.

Magna cum laude graduate of Texas A&M, 1978

Plant growing awards, highest grade for Texas Master Gardener graduates.

Past member of and was very highly rated. Owned landscape company in the past, Almost Paradise, and was very successful despite little equipment, no help, and no advertising. Lived well for two years until 9/11.