Plant Diseases/Oil

Question
Hi, after long time. How are you. I want to know the difference between T. S. O and S. O. What is basic difference between both.

Answer
Dear Vivek,  It is very good to hear from you after such a long time.  I hope your orchard is doing well this year.  I don't know what T.S.O. and S.O. are.  Do you know what the letters stand for?  Is this a horticultural product?  I'm sorry that I can't answer your question with the above information, but if you can tell me more about what they are supposed to be, I will do my best.  Regards, Melissa

Plant Diseases

Melissa Johnston