Plant Operations/Maintenance/Ramsey Main Test Study Guide

Question
QUESTION: The study guide you offer for sale sounds good. I do have a question. Does it cover the electrical portion of the test? This seems to be my weakest point on the test?

ANSWER: Hi Dan.

The guide definitely has an electrical study section. Topics covered include volts, amps, difference between AC and DC, how a motor works, ohm's law, single phase, 3 phase, transformers and calculating resistance, among other topics.

There are also several electrical study test questions as well.

Along with the electrical section, the other areas of your Ramsey test will be thoroughly covered also.  In short, it is excellent preparation material for the Ramsey test.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Matt

QUESTION: Is there a like I can order it, my test is coming up in March.

Answer
Hi Dan.

If you wish to order, please go to www.millwrightstudyguide.com.  You can order in both digital (e-mailed to you in pdf) format, or printed (mailed to you).  A digital guide would be sent to you within an hour of ordering, plus you also receive instant download codes (with instructions) immediately following paypal.  A printed guide takes roughly 4 business days to reach you.

Combining the millwright study guide with the rigging and hoisting guide and/or math guide results in discounts.  Pricing can be found on the website.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.  You can always e-mail me at matt@millwrightstudyguide.com or contact me through the "contact Matt" button on the website.

Best regards,

Matt

Plant Operations/Maintenance

Matt Bolger