Plant Operations/Maintenance/Millwright Ramsey Test

Question
Hi Matt,

Would it be possible to get a study guide for the Millwright Ramsey Test?  If so, how much and where can I purchase this?

Thank you!

Answer
Hi Mick.

The study guide can be purchased online at www.millwrightstudyguide.com. There are two versions; a digital copy, or a printed copy.   Both are identical in content, but one is emailed in pdf format, the other is printed and shipped.

Digital is $59.99, printed is $89.99 including shipping.

There are also separate math and rigging study/reference guides available if you thought you needed more assistance in those areas.   Those are $24.99 each, and are available in digital only.   On the website, there are "bundle and save" options that apply discounts depending on what items you want to buy.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, or if you have any other questions.   You can contact me any time at matt@millwrightstudyguide.com

Regards

Matt

Plant Operations/Maintenance

Matt Bolger