Plastic Surgery/buttocks plastic surgery

Question
Hi i am a 27 year old male.  I am 5ft 10in and weigh between 160 and 170 lbs
I do not work out, nor would i consider myself an active person.

I recently read about a procedure where liposuction is reformed in one are and the fat is transferred to the butt.  And i have also heard about buttocks implants.

I consider myself skinny so i feel the first option is out of the question.

My calves are pretty decent as well as my thighs.  The problem area is with my buttocks.  

My rear end is small and has "dimples" on the sides, im fairly happy with the backside of them (could be little more plump there) but my main issue is with the sides of them.  I wanting backside to be more plump.

My question is, what do u think would be the best procedure to accomplish what i described.  Or maybe this is not an issue that needs to be solved with plastic surgery but could be fixed through proper exersizes focusing on that area? I know you are not a trainer so i do realise your answer may be biased but any advice would be appreciated.

Answer
Hi kevin, happy new year. I amnot abig fan of buttock implants. I am concerned about scars and occasional fluid accumulation around the implant. I saw a patient that after 10 years of having implants placed , had so much fluid that had the implant removed. and noted damage to the underlying muscle.
You may want to get more opinions about this from doctors that do buttock implants often. I have decided to not include this procedure in my practice for the past 7 years, so may be there are new things that I am not aware of.
You are quite young and have a long life ahead, so make sure that the procedure has long term safety and predictability.\

Thank you

Plastic Surgery

babak farzaneh