Plastic Surgery/Plastic surgery

Question
Good morning iam jousuf after consuming accutune my life has finished i got deep acne scars pls help me i want my face back without a single mark on my face pls help i beg you

Answer
Hello Jousuf,

It is best that you meet in person with both a dermatologist and plastic surgeon near you. You need to be examined in person so the nature of your scars can be analyzed and the best treatment options given to you.

There are many ways to treat scars ranging from lasers to fillers to surgery. It is also very important to understand and accept that once a scar has formed it is not easy to get rid of it - rather the treatments need to be tailored to improve them as much as possible.

I wish you well,

Dr. Kamran Jafri

Plastic Surgery

Kamran Jafri, MD