Plastic Surgery/chest tube scars

I am 31 years old I wad born not breathing I stop breathing twice at birth. The doctors inserted a chest tube on my left and rigth side of my chest by my upper ribs. when i lift my arms up from the front view you can see a hole scar thats pretty bad on each side. When I have my arms down from thea side view it looks like a sagging brest on the side of my chest since the scar is attach to my upper rib from the front my chest looks great since i have a muscular look from lifting weigths. Can you please tell me how much a procedure like this would cost to fix. I would also like to know if there is any program that helps you pay for these surgery or cover some of the cost, those medical insurance help you pay for a procedure like this. please inform me the cost for this and imformation if there is any programs that help me pay since I have bad creadit I dont think I would be able to get a loan for this procedure I have been saving my money. I am curently a college student. I will look forward to your answear plese write me on my email thank you.

I am not sure about the cost for this procedure as I only perform elective cosmetic surgery. I think this falls more in the category of scar revision/ reconstruction. Also as this was related to a medical condition , it may be covered by your insurance. i think that it is certainly worth looking into.
I hope it helps.

Plastic Surgery

babak farzaneh

I am a COSMETIC SURGEON and exclusively practice cosmetic surgery. I can answer all questions regarding cosmetic surgery of the face, body and breast. I have been in practice since 2006. I prefer not to answer questions regarding reconstruction, microvascular surgery or hand surgery.

I have been in private practice since 2006 performing all aspects of body, face and breast cosmetic surgery. To date I have performed over three thousands cometic surgery procedures with less than 0.5% revision rate.

American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

I completed a two year post residency accredited cosmetic surgery fellowship program. To date, I have performed over three thousand cosmetic surgery procedures. I am a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where I obtained dual degrees in Biology and Chemistry. In 2001 I received my Medical Degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Following graduation, I served my residency in general and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Maryland Hospital, where I was awarded the coveted designation of “intern of the year.” Subsequently, I completed an additional two-year fellowship in face, breast and body cosmetic surgery under the directorship of Dr. Howard Tobin, past president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.

Most Compassionate Doctor 2010 Patients’ Choice Award 2008 Patients’ Choice Award 2010