Plastic Surgery/How can I find a good doc in a diff country?

Question
How do I find a doctor in Mexico do to my surgeries? Whats a good site to look on? I want to get my ribs removed, ears done some parts cut off, hair implants I'm not bald but I wouldn't mind having a smaller forehead if possible is that possible? to implant hair in a area that didn't have hair to begin with, my own fat injected into my lips to make them bigger, and a nose job make it smaller & thinner, also some fat lipo in diff areas of my body sucked out. What are these surgeries, professionally called, and how can I find a pro doctor in Mexico who will do these things. Trying to find a professional not sure where to look. I know I want to go to Mexico to do it tho, cause I can't afford it in America. Or what other less expensive country is there to go to? What country offers all these surgeries at the lowest price? I live in Hollywood Cali. Couldn't do it here. Not that rich. I would think it would be hard to find a doc would does all those surgeries, tho I have seen some that do a lot of diff ones. Help please. I would like to only go to one doc for these surgeries

Answer
google is the answer.....there are many medical tourism websites also,just type the procedure you want to get done,youll find the answers,do your own research and cheap is not necessarily best!
iam  concerned about the choice of your words.... "I want to get my ribs removed, ears done some parts cut off, ".....these are guaranteed to put off any self respecting plastic surgeon from operating on you.
it is better to say i want to shape my chest or get my ear reconstructed etc.
Pl visit my website www.plasticsurgeryindia.net,if you would like to come to my practice in India ,you are welcome and we can do all the required surgeries that are feasible.

Dr.Ayyappan

Plastic Surgery

Dr.Ayyappan.Thangavel