Plastic Surgery/How to find a good doc in a diff country? Lowest price?

Question
QUESTION: How do I find a doctor in Mexico do to my surgeries? Whats a good site to look on? I want to get my ribs removed, ears done some parts cut off, hair implants I'm not bald but I wouldn't mind having a smaller forehead if possible is that possible? to implant hair in a area that didn't have hair to begin with, my own fat injected into my lips to make them bigger, and a nose job make it smaller & thinner, also some fat lipo in diff areas of my body sucked out. What are these surgeries, professionally called, and how can I find a pro doctor in Mexico who will do these things. Trying to find a professional not sure where to look. I know I want to go to Mexico to do it tho, cause I can't afford it in America. Or what other less expensive country is there to go to? What country offers all these surgeries at the lowest price? I live in Hollywood Cali. Couldn't do it here. Not that rich. I would think it would be hard to find a doc would does all those surgeries, tho I have seen some that do a lot of diff ones. Help please. I would like to only go to one doc for these surgeries

ANSWER: you can look at the site of international society of aesthetic plastic surgery ISAPS and you will find a lot of members from Mexico. I am not sure about rib removal, it is not an approved procedure. regarding hair transplant, yes hair can be planted in areas which did not have hair before, this can lower the hairline. Not all aesthetic surgeons do hairs so you may want to look at members of the international society of hair restoration to find one in Mexico.
i wish you best of luck.

QUESTION: You said there are no approved doctors in Mexico to do Rib removal? I heard of 2 docs who do it, and thats all I know of so far, one in Cancun and another closer to the border of Cali and Mexico.

Answer
i did not say there are no approved doctors for rib removal. i said it is not an approved cosmetic surgery procedure although there are some doctors that are doing it. Taking a rib out is not difficult, we do it when we need a bone graft material for reconstructing a nose or something else. I am afraid i cannot help you further in locating a doctor in Mexico but you may use the ISAPS website.

Plastic Surgery

Mohan Rangaswamy