Plastic Surgery/bone/face change right side - dental implant

Question
This will sound odd but unfortunately has happened to me and I am physically miserable and looking for help. My facial features have drooped through the nose area and right side of my face from the temple  to my chin. I had a dental impant removed a month ago from my upper right front tooth area after 8 years of dealing with it. I now know it was placed too deep and a second crown I had put on it was very wrong. I started experiencing slight pain in upper teeth area and my right cheekbone when talking after second crown placed. Told dental specialists I felt it was pulling on my right cheekbone. I was told they did not recommend removing it and was diagnosed with atypical trigeminal neuropathy and orofacial pain. So for years took a lot of meds and local injections and went to dental specialists and neurologists. All the time still telling them I felt like the bone was getting pulled on. Was told this was nerve pain spreading as I began to experience pain in my right temple, forehead, nose and ear. Felt like my front teeth were being pulled on and my right jaw pulled down. Finally pain started on right side of my skull and got so bad I found another dentist and oral surgeon and demanded this implant be taken out. Immediately the pain in my front teeth area was gone and pressure on skull eased. However, I knew then that my bone really has been changed. I am still in a lot of pain with my right face and temple. When I talk especially it is painful and my eye on the right side has downward pressure on it from my forehead and temple. My right cheekbone is a lot more pronounced than my left and face is assymetrical and looks different than how it used to look. My right eye is bigger than the left. My whole face looks like it has drooped down and to the left. My nose has turned up and there is a lot of pressure on my nose from between my eyes. My jaw has dropped down in front and on the right side. I don't know where to turn for help. I am hoping a craniofacial specialist may be able to help me. The pressure on right side of my face from the forehead to chin is making it very hard to function at all and I am very scared of what is happening. Any recommendations of what to do and where to get help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
hello cheryll,
sorry for the delay in replying ,i had been contemplating on your problems it is unusual but not unknown,what you have seems like a rombergs disease,you can google and read in detailthen ask me any questions you may have,it will be useful if you send me a pic ,ill be able to help you better
Dr.Ayyappan

Plastic Surgery

Dr.Ayyappan.Thangavel