Plastic Surgery/breast reduction with implants

Question
Hello dr alan

6 years ago I had breast lift with implants,i asked the dr to place me with size C cup but instead I ended up with double D.

Now am thinking to go down to cup B...

my questions is...do I need another breast lift if am goin down from cup DD to B? and how will the procedure be?

thanks.
jll

Answer
Hi Jill,
It is of course hard to say anything without seeing you, preferably in person but at least in a photo.  Based on what you say, though, I'm not sure you'd be happy with just putting in smaller implants. What will happen to the extra skin?  It sounds like you'll have some sagging, although you could always do a revision lift if you're not happy with the result. My guess though is that you'd be better off with tightening the skin at the same time that you redo the implants.
I hope that this helps and good luck,
Dr E

Plastic Surgery

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS