Plastic Surgery/fat grafting forbthe body

Are there any student plastic surgeons who take volunteers to perform fat grafting procedures on?

There are residents and fellows that may be able to perform the procedure under supervision at a reduced price. This is mostly at teaching university programs. You may need to contact a plastic surgery university program and ask if they have this option available.
Thank you

Plastic Surgery

babak farzaneh

I am a COSMETIC SURGEON and exclusively practice cosmetic surgery. I can answer all questions regarding cosmetic surgery of the face, body and breast. I have been in practice since 2006. I prefer not to answer questions regarding reconstruction, microvascular surgery or hand surgery.

I have been in private practice since 2006 performing all aspects of body, face and breast cosmetic surgery. To date I have performed over three thousands cometic surgery procedures with less than 0.5% revision rate.

American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

I completed a two year post residency accredited cosmetic surgery fellowship program. To date, I have performed over three thousand cosmetic surgery procedures. I am a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where I obtained dual degrees in Biology and Chemistry. In 2001 I received my Medical Degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Following graduation, I served my residency in general and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Maryland Hospital, where I was awarded the coveted designation of “intern of the year.” Subsequently, I completed an additional two-year fellowship in face, breast and body cosmetic surgery under the directorship of Dr. Howard Tobin, past president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.

Most Compassionate Doctor 2010 Patients’ Choice Award 2008 Patients’ Choice Award 2010