Plastic Surgery/Penile Raphe

Question
The Raphe line on the underside of my penis is a very distinct colour from the rest of my penis. Whilst the majority of it is 'white' or typically Caucasoid, the raphe line is a dark red/brown. It is not dissimilar to this picture

http://0.tqn.com/w/experts/Urology-Male-issues-989/2013/07/view-2.jpg

My raphe is larger towards the base than the one posted above and blends quite well. However, as it narrows towards the crown and begins to meet the fraenulum, it corkscrews in a thinner line across the underside and is displeasing to me. It bears the appearance of a scar. Would it be possible to surgically reduce the severity of the discolouration here, or even alter it to appear the same colour as the surrounding skin?  There are treatments for vitiligo, acne scarring and other instances of uneven skin tone; would the surgical approach be similar to the methods used to treat those? Most importantly, could this be achieved without it being obvious any surgery had been performed? A bold raphe line is normal even if it is aesthetically displeasing but having to explain you had plastic surgery on your penis would be worse.  

With the utmost respect, I'm not interested in hearing how this is a normal variation and an unhealthy focus. I've had enough sexual partners to know it is a non-issue for women. It is a purely personal motivation. I've had my own arousal drop mid intercourse from glancing at it. Frankly, I really don't like the appearance of it and am very curious if there is a way to change it.

Thank's in advance

Answer
your ending says that you have had enough reassurances,yes surgery is possible you will have a midline scar like a raphe,it is very difficult to control scar formation,and that is the truth,in majority of cases you'll get good results.i have never had a request for this kind of surgery ever.but dont worry if you personally feel unhappy any decent PS can do this surgery with good results usually.scar problems range from hyper or hypopigmentation,hypertrophy or keloid

Plastic Surgery

Dr.Ayyappan.Thangavel