Plastics/calculating pp fabric grammage

Question
sir,
i know width,length,weight of polypropylene bags.but on time of ordering raw material of pp oven fabric i dont know grammage  of pp fabric.which grammage i have been ordered? Pls help me.waiting for u r response

Answer
I believe that grammage is the weight of paper expressed as grams per square meter, but I suppose it could be applied to plastic. Since you know the size and weight you should be able to do the conversions to get the total size and calculate the grammage.  Check this web site for more information.

http://www.edsebooks.com/paper/grammage.html

Hope that helps

Plastics

Louis DePaul