Plastics/calculating pp fabric grammage

i know width,length,weight of polypropylene bags.but on time of ordering raw material of pp oven fabric i dont know grammage  of pp fabric.which grammage i have been ordered? Pls help me.waiting for u r response

I believe that grammage is the weight of paper expressed as grams per square meter, but I suppose it could be applied to plastic. Since you know the size and weight you should be able to do the conversions to get the total size and calculate the grammage.  Check this web site for more information.

Hope that helps

Louis DePaul

I can answer questions on the extrusion of Medical grade thermoplastics, compounding, braiding, multi-lumen extrusion, radiopaque fillers, tooling and machinery, as well as general management and operations of plastic extrusion facilities. I am familure with most secondary assembly operations such as bonding and tipping.

My background includes management of several small custom medical extrusion houses, and I am currently the manager of the Plastics Extrusion Business Unit at a major medical U.S. device manufacturer.

Details available by written request