Playground Safety and Design/sports

Question
what steps can be taken to prevent injuries in school playground and how can it be implemented?  please send the answer soon. it is very ugent

Answer
Need a little more basic info before I can even try to answer this question. What age group, what kind of equipment do you have, any groundcover and what kind and condition, what type of injuries are you experiencing, problems during school after school or both. This will give me a starting point to provide some type of meaningful answer to your inquiry , Bob  

Playground Safety and Design

Bob Meihaus