Plays/Actresses

Question
Hello!

I'm Belgian and with my French Class, we saw the movie "Shakespeare in love". Now, our teacher gave us thema's and I had "the female comedian seen by other artists" and I kept searching for something but still haven't found anything.. Could you please help me out a little..?

Thank you very much in advance,
Karine

Answer
Dear Karin -

Im so sorry for the delay in answering your question - I have not had regular access to my computer for a couple of weeks.

I am not sure that I understand the theme which your teacher gave you (perhaps this is why you are having trouble finding material as well). Did she only give you that short phrase or was there more of an explanation? If you could possibly give me some more information about the theme you are looking for, I will be happy to give you any information I can gather.

Best,
Shannon

Plays

Shannon Kisch