Plays/Two person Shakespeare scenes

Question
Do you have any good recommendations for a two person (male, male) scene from Shakespeare? Preferably from the play the Tempest. The style of scene does not matter and I just wanted a good recommendation.

Answer
Hi Hoon -

Thanks for your email!

There are a couple of great scenes for 2 people in the Tempest:

I,2 - the piece of the scene between Ariel and Prospero (Ariel was originally a male character)

II,1 - the piece of the scene between Sebastian and Antonio

If these don't work for you, let me know and I'll try to suggest something else - if not from the Tempest, there are many other plays to choose from.

Best,
Shannon

Plays

Shannon Kisch