Plumbing in the Home/Installation of heater gas line

green leaf ac wrote at 2013-11-09 22:14:37
The inspector is correct , vibration from the furnace causes this connection to come loose , also no part of this flex can touch the furnace as it is a potential fire hazard or explosion  in the event that any electrical  component of the furnaces shorts out,  

Plumbing in the Home

Jason D M

I can answer most questions when it comes to plumbing and what types of items can be purchased at the wholesale level. I can't answer too many questions when it comes to plumbing outside the home like well pumps, sprinklers, etc. I also have a lot of experience in plumbing fixture trends, what is available, getting the most value for you buck, what manufacturers to stay away from, and who are the best to deal with. If you don't know if something is available, if I don't know, I can find out within a day. I will even field questions about items you have seen at "big box" stores, and I can give you my opinion on them.

10 years in the plumbing wholesale business.

American Supply Association Plumbing & Heating