Plumbing in the Home/Well losing pressure

Jim wrote at 2013-05-27 04:11:29
I too had same problem. I noticed this by hearing the pressure switch constantly working when no water was running.

I quickly realized that it was a simple case of...what goes up, must go down...That is, if a check valve malfunctioned. So I installed a check valve in the line in the house where it was easy to get to. Problem solved !

Plumbing in the Home

Anthony - The Plumber

I can answer most questions in the field of plumbing home repair for the inside or outside property of a home including irrigation systems, septic systems, well water systems, recirculation systems and I can address these questions from a beginning plumbing standpoint or for someone who has more advanced skills.

Are you working on an addition or remodelling? Need some bathroom or kitchen design ideas?

Run your questions by me since I enjoy that challenge of remodelling & new construction projects.

I have worked on a variety of major projects including Home Depot as an outsourced Project Manager tasked to repair the fire system at the Fullerton/Placentia store and distribution center in Orange County. I believe in simplifying any task I am assigned in order to avoid wasting time and material, while I always look for the simplest solution possible to the issue and then I execute my plan. Having lead many construction crews, large and small, I have been involved in residential and commercial repair and remodel projects including medical facilities, new home construction, high rises and apartment complexes. Building maintenance work in condominium complexes from Playa del Rey to Beverly Hills to the Hollywood Hills are a speciality. I have completed many maintenance work projects at complexes great and small.

IAPMO (Int'l Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials)

Los Angeles Trade Technical College - Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC
El Camino College - HVAC, Electrical

Past/Present Clients My lips are sealed, however, I have personally worked for a well-known "kitten" actress, close friends of a certain comedic "Redhead" actress/producer, one of the lead actresses from "Gone With The Wind" and a former Governor of the State of California!

My lips are sealed, it wouldn't be professional to name names!