Plumbing in the Home/Water Heater

Joanne wrote at 2014-07-09 20:37:40
my button does not protrude plastic covering if anything it's recessed below that     can that be my problem unit not working

Plumbing in the Home

Sharon McCarthy

I can help with most questions about residential plumbing repairs. I am familiar with septic systems, and can answer some questions about water wells. I have no experience with commercial plumbing or codes.

I have been a sole-proprietor service plumber in two small towns north of Phoenix Arizona for 26 years.

I wrote a monthly column for the United Steelworkers of America local 1033 [Chicago] newsletter from 1978 to 1982. I wrote an article for "The Theosophist" in 1977 and have had dozens of letters to the editor in many newspapers, including a recent "My Turn" article in the Arizona Republic.

High school and three years of college. My step-father, having worked 40 years in the plumbing trade in Chicago, trained me for two years. The rest has been hands-on experience.

Many hundreds of good people in Cave Creek and Carefree Arizona