Plumbing in the Home/Kitchen faucet that leaks...

Tim wrote at 2009-03-13 15:10:31
Oddly enough, my wife and I have been experiencing the same problem with the AquaSource faucet you mentioned.  We had a plumber look at it, and he says it's a problem within the faucet itself, and nothing we could fix or replace (unless we replaced the entire faucet).  He said AquaSource uses lower end parts within the faucet to cut costs, so it's most likely a part that broke or wore out prematurely.  Very frustrating, esp. since it's now just past it's manufacturers warranty and I can't seem to find a customer service number that handles AquaSource products.  If you find anything, please share the info.  I'll do the same.

-Tim

Laura wrote at 2009-04-26 00:41:13
I have the same faucet and mine also leaks.  I'm going to bring it back...it shouldn't be leaking already!  It's such a nice looking faucet too.  You have good taste :)

james Cochran wrote at 2009-12-28 20:11:55
Hi Tim; I just read about your problem with an Aquasource kitchen faucet. Good news, it has a lifetime warrantee. Call customer service at 1800 If they cannot send you the proper parts they will replace the faucet. Bad news, you must remove the faucet and return it to any Lowe's. You will receive full credit, with or without a receipt. You may run into some resistence if the service person is uninformed as to the meaning of Lifetime Limited

Warrantee. Limited simply means that Lowe.s is not responcible for any additional costs you may have incured, such as paying a plumber, etc.  Be firm but polite at Lowe's and your problem should be

resolved. I hope this helps. Jim C.  

Jim C wrote at 2010-01-12 05:21:52
Hi Tim  Sorry about the 800 number for aquasource. Here it is again  1 866 538 5535  customer service open from 8am to 9pm est

Chris wrote at 2012-02-14 00:31:15
I called the number Jim C listed and it sounded like the most shady call center ever. The automated part didn't say anything about Aquasource and when I asked him if they were Aquasource, the guy sounded mentally handicapped and had the most garbled speech. I took that as a yes and he asked for the model number. I gave it to him and he said "no, we don't service that model. You need to go to Lowe's store." WTF? They only sell TWO toilet models.

Ray wrote at 2013-08-30 14:24:20
You will need the model of the faucet and number of the item needing replacement.  The Kitchen faucet from Lowe's is lifetime warrantee.  Just used the customer service (29 Aug 2013) they are sending the stems I required free of charge.  1-866-417-7564

Trish wrote at 2015-03-02 15:48:17
Just used the 1-866-417-7564 no. and got a person. They are actually connected with Lowes. I have a soap dispenser that doesn't work. She told me to call back next week and they would send me one.

Plumbing in the Home

Dana Bostick