Plumbing in the Home/outside sillcock water pressure

Chas Marshall wrote at 2015-09-27 17:24:48
This hose sillcock looks just like my front one on a house we just bought that was built in late 2002 in southwest Washington state, except mine has a built-in anti-syphon valve at the hose connection.  What brand is this sillcock & is it frost-free?  It doesn't look like it & it doesn't look anything like the backyard sillcock, which is definitely frost-free.  The house plumbing is cpvc, which I'm not at all crazy about...

On Austin's water pressure issue, which I see was posted a few years ago now, have you tried removing the valve stem & flushing it out really good to make sure something isn't just stick in there, like maybe a small pebble or some other debris?  Make sure the rubber seal & valve seat are good while you've got it apart & replace the rubber seal if it looks at all questionable.

Plumbing in the Home

Anthony - The Plumber

I can answer most questions in the field of plumbing home repair for the inside or outside property of a home including irrigation systems, septic systems, well water systems, recirculation systems and I can address these questions from a beginning plumbing standpoint or for someone who has more advanced skills.

Are you working on an addition or remodelling? Need some bathroom or kitchen design ideas?

Run your questions by me since I enjoy that challenge of remodelling & new construction projects.

I have worked on a variety of major projects including Home Depot as an outsourced Project Manager tasked to repair the fire system at the Fullerton/Placentia store and distribution center in Orange County. I believe in simplifying any task I am assigned in order to avoid wasting time and material, while I always look for the simplest solution possible to the issue and then I execute my plan. Having lead many construction crews, large and small, I have been involved in residential and commercial repair and remodel projects including medical facilities, new home construction, high rises and apartment complexes. Building maintenance work in condominium complexes from Playa del Rey to Beverly Hills to the Hollywood Hills are a speciality. I have completed many maintenance work projects at complexes great and small.

IAPMO (Int'l Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials)

Los Angeles Trade Technical College - Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC
El Camino College - HVAC, Electrical

Past/Present Clients My lips are sealed, however, I have personally worked for a well-known "kitten" actress, close friends of a certain comedic "Redhead" actress/producer, one of the lead actresses from "Gone With The Wind" and a former Governor of the State of California!

My lips are sealed, it wouldn't be professional to name names!