Plumbing in the Home/Limits to height of washer discharge hose

Kevin wrote at 2014-09-16 03:20:12
Since the washer was mentioned to be a front loader, the person was talking about a clothes washer, not a dish washer. The clothes washer manual should list the maximum lift height. Most are in therange of 8 to 10 feet, so it will probably be OK

Plumbing in the Home

Nathan Marshall

I have been plumbing since I was 8 years old with dad. His company specialized in sewer and drain cleaning, septic installation and light plumbing repairs. After graduating high I attended college and worked for a Mechanical/HVAC contractor and full time from 97 - 2000. I then worked for a plumbing service company from 2000 - 2003. I then became interested in the geothermal field and partnered in a company that performed mostly residential new construction Plumbing and Mechanical (geo/radiant) until 2007. Since 2007 I have supervised commercial Plumbing and mechanical jobs for a full Mechanical Contractor.

I have been in the plumbing/heating trades since I was 8 years old (working with dad).

NATE Certified RPA Member Rinnai Noritz Gastite HTP Service