Plumbing in the Home/Air in Hot Water heater lines

booger1 wrote at 2012-11-13 05:17:40
This worked! I installed a new gas water heater and had the sputtering...air in the lines. After turning on all the hot water spouts for a minute or two, the sputtering stopped.

Plumbing in the Home

derrick jackson

I can answer any question regarding plumbing,or drain cleaning cleaning within a residential dwelling.

I recieved a Master plumbers license, and started a plumbing company ( before I turned 21)that serves the greater philadelphia area. My career started in 1992, applied myself in vocational high school training, accelerated my growth thru additional customer service, client retention, and business training. Because of my committment to excellence, my company continues to grow,and most of my business is repeat and referrals.

* Service Roundtable * Sales and Marketing International * Main Line chamber of Commerce

I have written for local papers including the West Side Weekly, National magazine "This old House", and normally contacted by the largest AM station in my city "kyw News radio 1060" to offer heating and cooling tips.

* licensed by National Institute of sewer and pipe cleaning. * Master Plumber in the city of Philadelphia * Carbon Monoxide certificate thru the National Comfort Institute

Angies List super service award