Plumbing in the Home/Basement Plumbing

Question
Clamp
Clamp  

Side of Pipe
Side of Pipe  
Seems that my basement drain pipe, leaving from my house to the city sewer, has a small leak.  There seems to be a some insulation around the pipe held in place by a clamp.  The leak is very slow.  Is there a way to fix this by myself or do I need to call in professional help?

Answer
If you have room to take a photo you can fix it yourself.
1. the black boot and clamp can be removed on the top photo. I see the black boot is not setting flush to the pipe one side is  fine but the other is short about 2"
cut back on the P.V.C. pipe 16 "  white pipe and replace it with the same size re install the clamp. flush to the white pipe.

Plumbing in the Home

Carlos Mendoza 633601/bonded