Plumbing in the Home/Shut off valve

We built a home 7 years ago and I want to replace all the flexible water lines throughout the house, but  I've never seen valves like this before and it sure looks like the flex line is apart of the valve. Do I need to cut them all off and replace them or am I missing something in the ability to only be able to replace the flex lines.
Thank you

Dear Gary,

That is a system that I have only seen once before in a mobile home.  I believe that the valve and supply line are all one piece...  also, the pipe that it is connected to may not be a standard 1/2 inch.  Sometimes they used 3/8 and other odd sizes in building these homes.  Please proceed carefully unless you want to rip out all the plumbing and start from the beginning.

Plumbing in the Home

Thomas Ambler

I am experienced at troubleshooting and solving all types of plumbing problems. Issues related to specific manufacturers fixtures and specifications though are beyond my field of expertise. I have dealt with problems in both rural and urban areas, and with water supply and drainage systems. Plumbing issues can be very obscure... such as odors, stains or occasional seepage. I have even had to chase rats from a customer's sewer line.

I have 25 years experience dealing with plumbing systems (which also includes hot water and steam heating systems). My main expertise is in diagnosing and solving problems. I have worked in construction and installation of new systems but do not regard myself as an expert in that area.

Asbury Park Press, Seattle Times, Denver Post.

I completed high school and one year of college. I served 4 years in the Marine Corps and have education in electronic and electrical troubleshooting and repair. I have attended classes on installing and repair of oil burners, and I have EPA universal certification for air conditioning and refrigeration. I am now enrolled as a full-time student at Everest college to re-train for a new career. Any donations of financial support would be greatly appreciated.

All of Denny's Restaurants in NJ, Several Burger King stores, I have done work at two different homes for Bruce Springsteen. I have also worked for Jim Johnson (of J&J) and his family, Whitney Houston, Steve Forbes and many others.