Plumbing in the Home/home water pressure

Question
I have noticed a fluctuation in the water pressure in my home.  The faucets in various rooms,i.e. the kitchen, baths, may have a very low pressure or at times a higher pressure than i had remembered in the past. I have a well pump, and the blue tank i believe is a bladder tank. This is concerning me because I had just had a copper pipe elbow spring a leak.  I fixed that but maybe I should have a plumber check the pressure issue.  Are they related?   And what is the possible problem with the varying pressure.  Both the tank and the well pump are 24 years old.  Thanx

Answer
You don't want a Plumber for a Well/Pump related issue.  Get a Well Driller or a Pump Specialist.

The Bladder Tank is no doubt waterlogged and that will cause the pump to cycle too much which is very hard on a motor.  

I would have someone check out the entire system and let them make suggestions as to what needs to be done to bring things back up to adequate.

Plumbing in the Home

Bob Tabor