Plumbing in the Home/water heater

Question
YES TODAY I NOTICE   THAT I HAVE NO HOT WATER,  I WENT OUTSIDE AND TURNED THE FLAME BACK ON NO SOONER THEN A HOUR I HAVE NO HOT WATER AGAIN, LATELY I NOTICE THAT THE WATER IS VERY  HOT AND YOU CAN HEAR RUMBLING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO GO ABOUT FIXING THE HEATER IT IS A GAS WATER HEATER, I LIVE IN A MOBILE HOME I AM WORRIED THAT SINCE THE PIOLT KEEPS GOING OUT IS THE HOUSE GOING TO BLOW UP, SHOULD I GO OUT AND TURN THE KNOB OFF WHAT SHOULD I DO
THANK YOU GLORIA  FAIRCHILD

Answer
It sounds like a bad thermocouple or possible a bad gas valve. The thermocouple should be replaced first. Have a licensed plumber do this to make sure its done correctly and safely.
If your water heater is over 10 years old I would recommend installing a new one instead of putting money into an old unit that will need to be replaced soon anyway.  

Plumbing in the Home

James