Plumbing in the Home/leaking shower head

Question
I don't know how to appropriately look up this question online. When my shower is running, a small constant stream of water is dribbling straight down from the bottom of the head. It is not a leak behind the head or on the neck, it's the bottom 8th of the front of the head itself.  How can I fix this? The head is not new but can't be older than 8 years old. We have a rack for soap and such hanging from the shower head's neck, can that effect this at all? Thanks.

Answer
first do not hang things from the shower arm.
2.) you did not say.???? tub shower or just shower
I will pick tub shoewr if you have a 3 shower valves the one in the center has a seal problem or just plain just missing/ replace the new steam valve and re place shower head.

Plumbing in the Home

Carlos Mendoza 633601/bonded