Plumbing in the Home/frozen pipes

Hi...very pregnant and very frustrated. I came home from work today and have no water. I know that something is frozen but I dont know how to tell where it is, or how to determine if it is the supply that comes to my house that is frozen or my pipes somewhere under my mobile home. I have no water to any faucet in my house. I have turned up all the heat and have several space heaters running in different areas of my home. I dont know what else I can do. I really have no money to call a plumber and  theres really no one to help me. Ive got to do this on my own, so any help is very much needed and extremly appreciated.

Hi Ashley,

It is going to be real hard for me to tell you what to do with a frozen pipe.  If I knew more about what you have, I could be of more help.

Do you know if your on City Water or Well Water?  Do you have any idea where the pipe comes up under the MH.  Is the MH skirted and insulated?  Have you lived there more than just this winter?  Where are you located?

Plumbing in the Home

Bob Tabor

I am a Water Well Driller and Water Pump technician. I own a business in Riverview, Fl. We repair motors and pumps in shop and in the field. We repair and replace submersible and jet pumps, galvanized and bladder tanks, and their controls. Water filtration is another one of our specialties.

I started drilling and repairing wells and pumps with my dad in 1958 at the age of 13 years. I worked with him on weekends and in the summer when not in school. After graduating high school, I worked for my Dad until going into the Army in 1968. I spent three years in the Army then went back into the Well Drilling/Repair field.

Many Forums including my own.

High school and a few courses after getting out of the Army. They were offered on the GI Bill.