Plumbing in the Home/frozen pipes!!

Hi...very pregnant and very frustrated. I came home from work today and have no water. I know that something is frozen but I dont know how to tell where it is, or how to determine if it is the supply that comes to my house that is frozen or my pipes somewhere under my mobile home. I have no water to any faucet in my house. I have turned up all the heat and have several space heaters running in different areas of my home. I dont know what else I can do. I really have no money to call a plumber and my husband speaks little english. Do you speak spanish?? If you do and you could answer in spanish you would be heaven sent....thanks so much

No my dear, I am native American Chirihua Apache

But I do have a cheep way to remove the problem.try this web site I have this on off hand call them tell them your plumber asked you to buy
unit # hb-01-2.88 ft 23 footer / watt 120/volts house plug....easy 10334 @@@ 38.00 plus tax last for years
USE: If you do not used this unit your pipes will pop and a large repair bill...
how to use:
no plumber needed just rap the cord around the pipes in front of the home if you can rap under the home just keep going around the pipe by keeping the water with some heat it will stop the problem, for good and cheep. 24 hr no fire problem!!!!

this unit plugs in to a home plug it will add safe heat for cheep its all you need keep it Apache in 24 hr until summer starts  

Plumbing in the Home

Carlos Mendoza 633601/bonded

Can answer: home owner only ( No Gas installs Homeowners call a pro!! ) Water systems :( copper installs/ pro plus gun ) ( Pex system/ hang gun / large expander gun 3/4" to 2".........poly lines for R V,s ) mist system and drip spa system/ pool: change outs L.A. city plumbing code: Health code Sewer : full system,s clay / a.b.s./p.v.c. copper

20 years as master plumbing contractor 633601/ bonded State of calif state board record is clean............

I have to list them I will be back

apartment age mag, of grater l.a.

Master Plumber

I will list

Home owners: all over L.A. your best bet is to look up the lic number with the state contractor lic board the state keeps track of me not home owners, if I was a problem the state would have listed it. also my $12,000 $500 hunderd bond is also clean. ---------------------------------- victorios restorante 10901 north hollywood ca 91605 tel 818 762-9000 ask for robert owner loc: north hollywood / Ventura bl barham L.A. / Burbank/ ......coming soon !! Van nuys