Plumbing in the Home/Moen single handle trouble

Question
I have a moen 7400 series single handle kitchen faucet,  I recently change the cartridge but now there is very low water pressure and a  squeal when I turn on the water hot and cold.  

Mike

Answer
Dear Mike,

I always liked Moen's faucet design because of it's simplicity.  There aren't many different parts to cause problems.  

This faucet, like many other Moen models, may begin to leak or have water flow issues after assembly. If this is the case, a dis-assembly of the faucet and re-tightening of the parts is all you need to do to correct the problem.

http://www.moen.com/shared/pdf/7430pt.pdf

Plumbing in the Home

Thomas Ambler