Plumbing in the Home/Bath drain line configuration

Question
Future Basement Bath Area
Future Basement Bath A  
Hi Carlos:

Check out the attached picture. This future basement bathroom was plumbed for a sink and toilet but not for a shower (which is now in the plans). The shower will be situated to the far right of the picture on a base to allow for the trap and with the vanity between the shower and the toilet. My question is (without knowing the exact distance): does it appear that I will have enough pitch to wrap around that wall and connect to the drain pipe (shown)? Also, do I need to make a drain run all the way or can I relay to the sink drain and then out to the plumbed drain? Thanks in advance.

Answer
I can see the photo,

1.) your vent line by the wall run it up the wall size of pipe 2"  from the bottom of the slab tap into the 3" or that 4" P.v.c. above.

2.) You will have to jackhammer out the cement to tap into the sewer line= toitet line use a sand-tee fitting exp: (size of toilet line to the drain line )ask the counter at plumbing shop (4" or 3" toilet flange )drain pipe to the size of the (toilet drain line 4" or 3")you will be at the right pitch.
It will run fine....

Plumbing in the Home

Carlos Mendoza 633601/bonded