Plumbing in the Home/Bad smell one side of double vanity

I have a double vanity in master bath.  When I open the door a strong smell like rotten eggs is under the sink.  I have changed the p trap and cleaned every part of sink .  I am stuck now and smell

Kevin, Did this just start or has it been an ongoing problem? Do you notice any type of gurgling sound when you use the opposite sink? It sounds like a vent problem. . A possible cause could be a hole  or a disconnected pipe in the wall. I have seen where carpenters have driven a screw or nail through the vent line that carries away sewer gas and odors. Since the vent does not carry water, a leak would not show up but odors would. You may have to open the wall under the vanity .

Plumbing in the Home

Jay Nicholas

Plumbing & Heating (warm air, hot water & steam heat)

40 years in the business, 35 years as a lic. master plumber in NY State. Retired

Graduated Magna cum laude at the School of Hard Knocks

Commercial, residential and light industrial. You name it ...I have probably worked on it