Plumbing in the Home/KITCHEN SINK LOW PRESURE

Question
WHEN USING KITCHEN SINK IF I USE SPRAYER WATER PRESSURE GO'S VERY LOW OR WON'T COME OUT AT ALL AT TIMES

Answer
Dear George,

Inside the faucet housing there is a valve which closes off the spout when the sprayer is being used.  Often that valve can become worn and restrict the flow of water... on the other hand though, since you do get water pressure from the main spout, it could be that there may be a blockage in the hose of the sprayer itself.  You can buy a replacement sprayer with a hose and replace it but that requires working beneath the sink.  You may simply choose to replace the faucet which can be done at fairly low cost.

Plumbing in the Home

Thomas Ambler