Plumbing in the Home/Toilet

Question
I am have a problem with my toilet,lately the paper won't go down.I have replaced the guts recently, the one that cleans the bowl.I am wondering if the flow is clogged with calcium. years ago a plumber to take a screw driver and clean the holes under the rim. This toilet doesn't have the holes.

Answer
Dear Richard,

Some toilets have very specific requirements for the water level and the flapper which releases the water from the tank.  The fact that you recently rebuilt it leads me to suspect that you may have changed the water level or something.  If possible try increasing the amount of water in the tank.

Plumbing in the Home

Thomas Ambler