Plumbing in the Home/Water powered backup sump pump

Question
I live in an area formerly called "the great black swamp" and have a basement, 100% dry and under 40% humidity (rare in this area).  I will soon be installing a backup water powered sump pump, and was hoping to get recommendations  on which one.  I can't find a way to compare gpm being pumped out, and quite frankly have no yardstick to measure the different products I've seen.

What brand and model of water powered backup would you recommend for person living in my very wet geographical area?

Kris

Answer
I'm not an expert on Sump Pumps, but I have heard that the water powered pumps can cost you a fortune when being used because of the wasted water needed to power one.  It can send your water bill through the roof.  I think I would prefer a good battery operated backup pump.  I honestly don't know who makes them, but Zoeller is one of the top names on the market.

Plumbing in the Home

Bob Tabor