Plumbing in the Home/outside facket leak

Question
I've tried turning the shut-off knob as much as  I could, but the water  still drip from the facket.

Answer
Sounds like you washer needs to be replaced. You need to shut off your water to the house and need to have an assortment of washers on hand and match up the one that is located ln the bottom of the valve stem of your spicket by unscrewing the handle in getting to it  On the bottom of the valve stem you've see another screw and that is where you will see a black washer. Replace it put everything back together shut the water back on and you should be good to go

Hope this helps and good luck

Plumbing in the Home

Carolyn