Plumbing in the Home/Shower door

My tub is enclosed on 3 sides by tiles walls. I'm tired of the showers curtain and was thinking of a glass, hinged shower half door. I like the look, just wondering if water will be all over the bathroom after a shower? What's you opinion?

I would opt for a full enclosure.  We use Kohler frameless by-pass doors and if installed correctly, you will get no water at all.  I'm not wild about those doors.  1/2 doors should NOT be used.  Plus the Kohlers are almost HALF the price!!!

This one for tub only

Plumbing in the Home

Louie The Plumber

I can answer any questions. Period.

I am a 35 year Master Repair Plumber. I have owned my own repair company for over 20 years. My company has been the number one rated company on Angie's List for 5 years in a row. I have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for 5 years in a row. We are also the mosted rated company. We have almost a straight A rating across the board (99%) A's.

Angie's List

Master Plumbing License since 1987