Plumbing in the Home/What's wrong with my toilet?

Hello, my toilet is having issues! when I flush, it won't go down properly. The bowl fills first and then SLOWLY drains to the point of sucking air. It sucks air for a couple minutes, then it refills even slower with water from the tank. It started this about 6 days ago and I can't figure out why. Please help!

Your toilet is clogged and stopped up.  Auger it or plunger it.  To plunger it, make sure you flush it and it fills to the top first and then plunger like crazy.  Its ALSO possible its not the toilet but your main line / septic tank but still, its clogged in some manner.

Plumbing in the Home

Louie The Plumber

I can answer any questions. Period.

I am a 35 year Master Repair Plumber. I have owned my own repair company for over 20 years. My company has been the number one rated company on Angie's List for 5 years in a row. I have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for 5 years in a row. We are also the mosted rated company. We have almost a straight A rating across the board (99%) A's.

Angie's List

Master Plumbing License since 1987