Plumbing in the Home/slow cold water under sink

Question
My cold water is slow in kitchen sink.  Refrigerator is o.k. and all other faucets are o.k.  Put new shut off valve and blew out hose still very slow.  Any ideas   Second, both sides of sink back up if you run water like doing dishes. Cleaned out pipes and trap.  Still does it.  Can it just be the garbage disposal. Do you take it off and then can you clean it.

Answer
1) If pressure is good on the hot side and you have verified you have good pressure
Coming into the sink area (disconnect supply from Faucet and dump into bucket and turn valve on) then you probably need a new faucet.

2) You need to have the kitchen sink drain professionally snaked out, It's not garbage disposer.

Plumbing in the Home

Louie The Plumber