Plumbing in the Home/Tub Faucet Leak


Tub Faucet
Tub Faucet  
Hi Carlos,

There's a leak from our tub faucet.  The Hot-Cold is separate from the faucet (see photo).  Where do fix the leak?  From the Hot/Cold?  And is it as simple as replacing the diverter (long plastic cylinder) in the Hot/Cold part?  Thanks very much.

yes go to home depo or a hardware plumbing store.
replace a cartrige under the pull up handle

Take a photo to the counter and show the guys at the counter
price is less then 20.00
Note: a cartrige tool is needed to do the repair. 15.00 or so
a handy man can do this job. as well 35.00 to 85.00

Plumbing in the Home

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Carlos Mendoza 633601/bonded


Can answer: home owner only ( No Gas installs Homeowners call a pro!! ) Water systems :( copper installs/ pro plus gun ) ( Pex system/ hang gun / large expander gun 3/4" to 2".........poly lines for R V,s ) mist system and drip spa system/ pool: change outs L.A. city plumbing code: Health code Sewer : full system,s clay / a.b.s./p.v.c. copper


20 years as master plumbing contractor 633601/ bonded State of calif state board record is clean............

I have to list them I will be back

apartment age mag, of grater l.a.

Master Plumber

Awards and Honors
I will list

Past/Present Clients
Home owners: all over L.A. your best bet is to look up the lic number with the state contractor lic board the state keeps track of me not home owners, if I was a problem the state would have listed it. also my $12,000 $500 hunderd bond is also clean. ---------------------------------- victorios restorante 10901 north hollywood ca 91605 tel 818 762-9000 ask for robert owner loc: north hollywood / Ventura bl barham L.A. / Burbank/ ......coming soon !! Van nuys

©2017 All rights reserved.